- 28 min (32,9 km) via E411
- 29 min (28,4 km) via N3, RO and E411
- 32 min (26,8 km) via Belliard Street and E411
Public transportation: the train
The journey superposes with the one used from Zaventem Airport ; your trip from Brussels railway stations is only interesting if you arrived in Belgium by train (or via Charleroi Airport).
The service runs between 5.30h and 22.55h.
Informations: (SNCB) https://www.belgiantrain.be/en.
Itinerary : from Brussels Central to Wavre (No direct line ; choice between 2 transfer points: Louvain or Ottignies).
For the semi-directs riding via Ottignies
• stops in the following brussels stations: BXL-Nord, BXL-Schuman, BXL-Luxemburg ;
• the journey takes about 55 min.
For the semi-directs riding via Brussels Airport • stop only in Brussels Nord ;
• the journey takes about 65 min.
Price (indicative): €5.50 (standard ticket, economy class)
Taxis and shuttles
Forget about it!
Taxis do cross the 'border' between 2 regions (Region of Brussels <> Region of Wallon Brabant) and therefore, they are particularly expensive.