Enrolments must be received (deadline)
- if you need an internship, by 2023, July 15, the latest.
- if you do not need a local family, by 2023, August 10.
Those can be filed either by
1) filling the online form, or
2) mailing the printed form to the following post address:
Rencontres Musicales Internationales de Wallonie ASBL
Venelle aux cyprès, 21
3) faxing the form: +32 10 22 67 96 or
Admission and payment.
The tuition of the Master Classes 2023 is set at
- with internship: € 650.00 per student
- Without internship € 575.00 per student.
A deposit of € 175, – must be paid upon final application at bankaccount n° BE43 1490 5574 8501.
The remaining balance will be paid either in cash at the welcome reception or by bank deposit at least 8 days before the welcome reception.
In case of cancellation, this administrative deposit is not refundable.
Bank (swift) : FINTRO BE43 1490 5574 8501 / BIC : GEBABEBB
The fee for the Master Classes covers only:
- the teaching
- access to the rehearsal rooms
- accommodation during the week of Master Classes, breakfasts and evening dinners
- driving between the hosting family's house and the classrooms
The fee for the Master Classes does not covers:
- journey between your country and Belgium
- transfers between the airport(s), or railway stations, and the city of Wavre
- personal expenses
Accommodation in host families.
Accommodation in host families
Accommodation in host families will be organized free of charge, if requested in the enrollment form.
In the event late registration, free accommodation can not be guaranteed.
Important warning: free accommodation ONLY during the Classes
Early arrivals and late departures are generating important organization problems, and our hosting families are not just hotels at your disposal. The RMIW really wish to protect her families against potential excesses.
Students wishing to arrive early or depart later shall do so at their own expenses and without any intervention of the RMIW.
If you suffer from allergies or any serious medical condition like diabetes, if you need special diet for example, please do inform us in advance via the enrolment form.
This is very important to select a hosting family able to fulfill your needs.
Warning: transfers between airports and Wavre.
The rule is that driving you between national airports or railway stations and Wavre is not included in the Master Class fee. You will find on our website a description of the different ways to arrive in the city of Wavre.
If you experience difficulties to plan you trip, you must communicate with the RMIW team largely in advance and send us per mail a copy of your flight ticket.